Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving ~ Rose By Candle Light N Mirrors

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! From my home to yours I hope that you are enjoying this holiday day. I wanted to try something new and interesting for my Holiday Post today. Experimented with some candles and Mirrors to get a different effect for a flower shot. I hope all of you enjoy these pictures. I'm heading out now to enjoy the day and when I get home I will be putting our Turkey in the oven....love turkey a rich meal indeed but worth it. Not only the meal but what the left overs offer in return. Turkey Soup, Sandwiches yummmm.... Have a wonderful day!!!









9 comments:

  1. Hi Crista,
    Happy thanksgiving to you too! For us it was not a day of holidays as it does not really exist in Iceland ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...beautiful shots...love the warm glow! Have a wonderful meal and very Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal of the entire year. My mom comes over and Matty, Mom and I cook all day. Our families come over later, and it's always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crista,

    Just wanted to wish you and our American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoy this special day.

    I know we don't celebrate such a day here in the UK. (I think we should in some way).

    The photos are beautiful worthy of a very special day.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crista, Happy Thanskgiving. Gorgeous photos. I mean that. Our Thanksgiving is a little over a month away. I love the food, and the family part of it. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL photographs Crista - you should make some Christmas cards from them to send out! Love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great day Crista. Really beautiful photographs. What a creative mind you have. Love the Autumn header picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I'm a bit late to say Happy Thanksgiving, but I'll say it anyway :-) Enjoy the turkey! Beautiful shots by candlelight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you everyone for your lovly Thankgiving wishes...It was a wonderful day. We had an excellent dinner and I had a fabulous walk. I'm glad all of your enjoyed my creative shots. I'm pleased like pudding!!

    ReplyDelete