Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Thanksgiving Walk ~ Fall Scenic Shots And Macro Images

Today I thought I would post some lovely scenic shots of my most favorite walk. Since I live right across the street from UVIC ( The University of Victoria) I take advantage of the jogging trail that boarders the entire property. This jogging trail also leads right into the UVIC Gardens which is another favorite location for my photography. I love this trail you can walk it everyday, but see something new you haven't seen before. Lots of birds and animal live in the wood surrounding the property. Excellent opportunities for each and every walk I take.




















10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those orange leaves....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fortunate to have all this on your doorstep. Fabulous colurs Crista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaat first photo is like icing on a cake, what a gorgeous color, I like them all, the first one really wowed me. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of the tree in your first picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crista,
    Wow, I have to say that the colors of the first one are stunning!!! This is a majestic tree!! This is nice to see pictures of fall again. You probably know that the leaves have left the trees here already!! Have a nice week end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crista, all your recent posts have been just stunning. I loved the Cedar Waxwings and the Bushtits from the previous posts. And all the lovely colors here... well, just very nice. I like your new header image too. I especially love the orange in the 3rd photo. It's very beautiful up there right now. (And... happy belated Thanksgiving to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all my blog friends thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm glad these fall images have brighted your day.

    Heather your such a lovely person thank you so much...your Thanksgiving is coming soon as well and thank you for your belated Thanksgiving greeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what fantstic beautiful images. Thanks Crista. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Autumn colours. I wonder what the bright red tree is in the first photo - no - I'm not going to go out and buy one - unless ...... ;)

    ReplyDelete