Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Reflections of Canadain Geese ~ How Many Days Since I Posted Last~ Oh Dear

Wow I can't believe I haven't been on since Thursday last week!!! Well not really I've been struggling with a virus and working two jobs is very tapping on my time. I haven't had the energy to do what I love which is photography. Exhaustion has been the problem as of late, but I'm feeling better now and back on line!!! On Thursday I posted some lovely duck reflection shots I took at Swan Lake and the same day I took these lovely shots of our Canadian Geese. These guys were enjoying the muck just too much and I loved all the green that is attached to their beaks and feathers...looks like they are getting ready for Halloween!! LOL Tonight I'm going to sit down and catch up with all of you too see what you've been up too since I don't have time this morning before I head out to work. Until tonight I will catch all of you on the flip side :)














5 comments:

  1. Hi Crista,
    Wonderful pictures of a species we seldom see here! I love the third one a lot. The portrait is nice and she is so funny there. But the reflection shots are also really nice! Well done.
    What weather do you have now?
    Here the snow has reached us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great shots Crista. Love the third one where he's got that duckweed all over his bill, and you can see it floating on the water in the background, too. He's obviously been doing some digging around in the water for something! Take care of yourself, and don't stress about posting... Everyone needs a break from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crista, love the geese shot. Too funny. That guys been busy up to something. Please take care of yourself. You need to feel better since you've got so much on your plate. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian ~ Thank you so much...I'm feeling better everyday.

    Chris ~ Glad you like these shots...I'm surprised you don't see these birds where you live that often. I'm having great weather as you can read :) Sorry your getting snow already.

    Heather ~ They were fun to photograph they were so busy doing thier thing...that they simply could have cared less that I was there.

    Carol ~ Thank you my dear...yes they are funny aren't they. I will try to take care of myself...it's hard when your so use to looking after the rest of the family all the time....I don't think of myself that often..I should though.

    ReplyDelete