Sunday, June 28, 2009

At the Hot Lips...

Morning everyone!! Well I'm not liking being a patient already..my LEG is killing me! But while I was outside yesterday in my new lounging chair that Chris got for me while I recover from this surgery that I've had...I saw some very young Hummingbirds at the hot lips. I was smart and had taken my camera with me outside so I wouldn't have to get out of my chair!! So cool I watched them for hours...these are the few good shots I got of them...After a while they started coming to check me out too...One hummer actually hovered right in front of my face so cute. I just love hummingbirds.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Crista. Sorry to learn you are incapacitated (after surgery). I do hope recovery is quick & less painful.
    Loved the 'hummer' pics and the water on the roses. Lol FAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at your photos of the humming birds. The juvenile looks as though he has a pink ribbon round his neck. How lovely to have one come so close.
    Hope you leg heals up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crista. I'm sorry to hear about your surgery and bum leg. I hope the recovery process will get better for you soon. But on the plus side, you got to sit and watch hummingbirds for HOURS? How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks John, Frank and Heather...my leg will be better in no time!! I'm now Black and Purple!! Wow I look quite something..but in the end I will feel much better for the operation. Just takes time to heal. Oh and yes I am lucky Heather for getting to watch hummingbirds for hours yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scuse my english, i talk French!
    You are a very very good animal photographer!
    I say WOW WOW WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Jess I'm glad you like to come by and check out what I'm doing. Thank you for your lovely compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete