I'm so deeply touched and honored that you nominated my Blog for the "Kreativ Blogger award". It warms me very much to also read that my Blog puts a smile on your face when you come to visit here!
So here are the 7 steps of this award:
1 Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2 Copy the logo & place it on your blog
3 Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4 List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5 Nominate 7 ‘Kreativ Bloggers’
6 Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7 Leave a comment on each of the 7 blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So here are my Nominations:
1. To Art& creativityhttp://artandcreativity-maree.blogspot.com/2009/06/daily-matters-birds-white-eye.html. This blog does fabulous water paintings of her wild life that lives around her. Her stories that go with the pictures are breathtaking...I love her blog...because I also value her Art work.
2. To Fragments Treasure Memoryhttp://mindscene.blogspot.com/2009/06/six-word-saturday.html. Ribbon does wonderful real life moments...that make you stop and think about things...she makes me think some days and also give me a chance the laugh first thing in the morning..because there is an old saying the Truth does hurt, but we can laugh at it as well.
3. To hillybillyfarmgirlhttp://hillybillyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/2009/06/finally-some-time-to-play-with-horses.html. This blog with touch your heart, her passion for Horses is breathtaking. Her ways of looking at the world will stop you in your tracks. Her blog is extremely passionate about alot of things. Lovely
4. To Jr and Suehttp://jrandsue.blogspot.com/2009/06/mothing-at-stithians.html?showComment=1244993439189#c3512915589695428843. If you have the time come and see this blog. Their nature shots are always original and crisp. I love their nature shots...very nice.
5. To Little Brown Jobhttp://littlebrownjob.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-bird-area.html. This blog is very passionate about his backyard and alot of other areas as well. But mainly he just loves birds...his pictures are breathtaking...I enjoy his blog alot.
6. Midmarsh Jottingshttp://midmarsh.blogspot.com/2009/06/noisy-days.html#comment-form. Now this blog makes me smile the most. John's creative movies with birds and fabulous Hedghog just make my days that much brighter...check him out. I certainly can't help myself :)
7. Life More Abundantlyhttp://lifemoreabundant.wordpress.com/. This blog is a blog that speaks from her heart. Her moments, her thoughts, Spiritual thoughts, her family. Not including that she is my family as well. Her ongoing support for my Photography that I do...she touches my heart.
Now I have to tell you 7 things about me...hmmm not too exciting I might add:
1. I'm six feet tall and have very strong European features...I'm Irish Icelandic.
2. I love everything that has to do with outdoors...who would guess?? hahah...I'm comfortable dirty in the garden, hiking for miles, and I love to be on the water.
3. I have two boys who are now becoming fast teenagers who drive me wild...thus the long hikes!! I also have a lovely step daughter as well.
4. I'm visually impaired I'm legally blind without my glasses...so when I do find my subject to photograph it's a huge accomplishment.
5. My favorite color is green!! every shade as well I might add.
6. My favorite treat with always be chocolate...I can smell it from a mile away.!!!! Hahahah
7. Finally I'm easy to get to know...I've been told I have a big heart that I wear very well on my sleeve....it's who I am.