Sunday, June 21, 2009

Symbolism of Dad....Happy Father's Day

In my third post I have chose this Lobelia flower that I took the other day as a symbol of Dad...why? Well because blue has always traditionally symbolized the male gender and two because Dad are truly beautiful when their not being so masculine. Like at times when you catch them playing with their children, when softly disciplining children, when reading a bedtime storey and my favorite when those big masculine hands try to put on a bandage on the little scrapes.

3 comments:

  1. ...beautiful post with wonderful symbolism (so creative!!). This flower is crazy blue. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice series of posts for Father's Day. I agree with Kelly: very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot Kelly and Heather!! I wanted to use Nature to sybolize Dad's day I'm glad you both liked it!!

    Crista

    ReplyDelete