Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Blackberry Blossom...

Wow alot can change in an environment in a week and a half....during my walk yesterday the brush is very lush right now. Tons of birds..but alas unable to find them now through the thick brush. The air yesterday was heavy with humidity...but I did hike for three hours and I'm very pleased with the results. I managed to get some very fantastic shots....here are a few for today. My theme being berries and blossoms soon to become my favorite of the summer time Blackberries!!!...yummmm...You don't have to worry about bears around here. Simply because I eat the berries before they get there!! Hahahhah

2 comments:

  1. Blackberry & Apple pie....yum yum but probably not as good as chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh...a pie close to my heart Frank!! I grew up on that pie. My Grandpa had 4 apple trees in his back yard and then just a few shot yards by the train tracks there where the blackberries!! My grandma made the best pies on Earth (According to me only) But Chocolate still wins ;)

    ReplyDelete