Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Checking things out!!

This sweet juvenile Male House finch was taking the opportunity to check out my yard plants very thoroughly it was just too cute. There were a few times where I thought I would have to rescue him from the plants!! He continually got himself into interesting situations. I laughed a few times watching him. In the end if you can believe this he came right up to me...flew right into the lattice and jumped onto my table where I was sitting and basically said hello :) I didn't dare move to take the shot....didn't want to scare him. He now comes all the time when I'm out in the yard too cute. One day he will have his nice bright red head, chest and back.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely when a wild creature show so much trust and lets you observe them really close up.

    ReplyDelete