Monday, May 25, 2009

Robbin nesting in a Hanging basket.

For my last post of the day before heading off for work. I'm working 8-4 this week Whoo Hoo no late nights this week. Anyways yesterday I went out to buy my hanging basket stuffers when I noticed this....right in the middle of the Nursery there is a female Robbin nesting in one of the Hanging baskets!! I did see the little bobble heads in there as well, but Mom quickly tucked them back in...so sorry no shots of babies. But I thought this shot was very cool.

3 comments:

  1. ...lucky you! I'd love to see a nesting robin in a basket. Wonderful photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crista, we have regularly had Wrens and even a Mallard nesting in hanging baskets at work. The main challenge is to prevent customers wanting to purchase until the young have fledged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Frank that is too wild!
    Crista

    ReplyDelete