Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chipping Sparow 1 of 4

Hello!! These next four pictures of a Chipping Sparrow I captured in my back yard. Here I was all comfy cozy reading a great book under my umbrella when along came this little chipping sparrow checking out my Pot Pond that my Husband made for me for Mother's day this year. On the side of the pot he built a beautiful cascading water fall that runs down into the pot. Well it's a hit my yard!! all the birds love it, bath in it and drink from the spout of water you see in all the pictures!! So enjoy these very cute shots.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see the birds are enjoying your present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank they have good taste. They won't use the regular bird bath no!! they use instead the expensive pond instead ;)
    Crista

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...loved all the Chipping Sparrows! You need to show a full shot of the fountain that's attracting all the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alrighty then I will do that for you Kelly I will put up a picture of the Pot Pond my Husband made for me...Crista

    ReplyDelete