Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabulous Fruit Fridays!!!

Well it's Friday **Sigh** Thank goodness for that I need my weekend to recover from my week at work. My oldest has been sick since Saturday and I had to take him to the Hospital last night. Our GP thought he might have had an appendicitis. Thankfully not!! Now I bet all of you are wondering why the fruit today. Well I wanted to add some fun into my blog and so I came up with Fabulous Fruit Fridays. From now on every Friday I'm going to put up a pic of some fruit for you to vote on....food that yes came from seeds and feeds all living things. So let me know what you think about my new fun theme. Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. love this picture. I love a lot of your pictures actually, but I don't always have time to leave a comment. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to be sorry Coralie...your pregnant and have a very active sweet girl. Thanks for the commnet on the Fabulous Fruit Friday!!
    Crista :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your Blog, full with colour and Sharpe detail.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks John!! and welcome to Nature-as-is.
    Crista

    ReplyDelete