Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spotted Towhee

Well at last I finally accopmplished getting my first decent pictures of a Spotted Towhee. Now these little birds have been quite challenging for me to get. Usually when I go on my walks you can hear them but can never...and I say never get a good shot. Why you ask well simply because they love to forage in the underbrush for grubs and bugs never out in the open. But today was my day!!! Ah Ha ;) Both male and female where up in a tree eating our sucking worms that we get every year at this time. So enjoy the pictures...I especially will :)

2 comments:

  1. ...beautiful photo of a Towhee. I've never been able to photograph one. I'm still waiting for one to pop out and say hi to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly :)...it's warming to know I'm not the only one that has had to work at getting a shot of a Towhee. I hope you can get one soon.

    ReplyDelete