Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Full of Heart a true display of Emotion

Morning everyone!! These next three photo's I truly want to share with you. They definitely have a top spot for me in the Heart category. Do you ever find at times that your wild life pictures don't show high emotions like humans? I do sometimes...but then you capture this lovely moment. This sweet wee hummingbird was truly in another land, singing it's heart out and swaying on this little branch....it truly took my breath away. It's eyes are closed, feathers from exertion are puffed. It reminds me of an Opera singer so engulfed within it's self but creating the most exciting display of Emotion and music. I hope you can see what I see because if you do it will instantly touch your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Always amazing to see the effort that certain species put into producing their songs.

    ReplyDelete